Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Here we go!



Jeffrey learning how to crawl.


I love this photo. When Will and Jackson saw each other for the first time then just started wrestling. It was so funny.



This is how these two spent most days in seattle. Will pushing and Annmarie "driving".




Well we are now entering the age of Blogging. I still have no idea really what it is but I will probably post info her more often than sending out emails so why not. The best thing about this blog is that there is spell check!!! Not that we will always remember to check it.
We spent 3 great weeks in Seattle this summer. It was so hard to come back home. Chris went White water rafting with Owen and a bunch of 14 - 18 yr old guys. He had a great time. Will and Annmarie loved playing outside and playing with their cousins. Jeffrey learned how to crawl and eat applesauce. He loves both. But I think that he loves food more than anything. I just enjoyed spending time out of 110 degree weather and being with family.




Since we have been back life has returned to normal. Will has been potty trained and the temperature has cooled down some.




Hopefully I will figure out how to place the photos better in the future. We shall see how good I am at updating as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on starting a blog! I guess that we are still in the 20th century, because I don't do one. You'll still have to deal with emails from me. Will is potty trained!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

YEAHHH KAREN! I'm so excited. I was just thinking about you today.. I was at IKEA and remembering when we went together. I miss you friend!