Monday, December 10, 2007

Another day another. . .

Well as it seems things are bound to repeat themselves. Like Saturday, I went to the walmart Grocery store (I know all you walmart haters, it is the closest plus they price match. I am not willing to go to 3 stores with 3 kids) As we walked in there was Santa sitting on a bunk of 12 packs of Coke. They were talking free photos with Santa. We did it. Of course my kids did not smile but once the photos were over they started chatting with Santa like he was a good ole friend. Fast forward 8 hours our church Christmas party we had a special visitor, yes it was Santa. Jeffrey thought it was great he smiled and loved him. Will and Annmarie would only stand by Santa after they got their gift from Santa. you'd think that since they had been introduced already that they would not be scared of him. (photo from party at the right)


Second repeat. Well Annmarie has a habit of fall down while walking or falling off things. She has fallen off our big chair many times. So I am still at a loss as to why she keeps climbing up to the top and tries to sit on the very top. (our chair rocks and reclines). So while I am helping Jeffrey with something I turn and look/hear Annmarie trying to head the ground like one would head a soccer ball. Needless to say she was a little hurt, no blood so it can't be that bad right. Well she actually lets me keep ice on it for the entire 20 min. I look at the spot it is red about the size of a quarter. I was thinking that's not so bad. about an hour goes buy then I am putting her hair back in a pony tail and see this HUGE egg that has formed. Really it is the size of a Large, not Medium or Extra large, egg.
Later that night she was climbing on the chair again. Do they Learn???? Feeling like the mother of the year, I often feel this way when things happen or I am feeling lazy, I let her sleep in our bed with us. Well Chris was at work until 12:30 and put her back in bed when he got home, but she came back at 4:15. Needless to say there is a reason I do not let our kids sleep in bed with us. We have a Cal. King bed you would think that would be big enough for 2 adults and 1 2 year old. Well when she sleeps sideways or feels she must have her crazy hair right in your face it makes for a very small bed. This morning it was not as big but the bruise is forming, Yes I took pictures I guess it goes back to HS when I would take photos of my bruises. My favorite one ever was when I had a one on one breakaway (I was a goalie) against Sarah Popper. I saved the ball and she cleated me, but that left one great bruise. I know I am sick and twisted.


Jeffrey's latest is standing on his own. I love to see his arms out like he is balancing on a high wire and his face has so much concentration on it.
He also grunts, it reminds me of when I would punt the ball my mother would sometimes grunt. At least it is a family trait. He is walking along everything he can find including siblings or anyone who will sit still long enough for him to attack them. This also happens with food. I often hears screams from the older two when Jeffrey takes food from them.
You would think they would learn but I guess not. His other thing that I love is his Bear crawl. He gets on his hands and feet and crawls around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic's and descriptions!

Thanks for your music lists. I listen to the songs when I was making my cards yesterday!

Thanks,

Kris

Anonymous said...

The pictures were great!! I can understand about kids not learning. Hope that you are having a great day!!

Kari