Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Trips and Swimming Lessons

******* THIS JUST IN *******
Jeffrey just took his first STEPS!!!!!!!
This past week we have been visiting a few Christmas sites around the Vegas Valley. To start off we went to the Belliago on Monday night for Family Home Evening. Each season they decorate their indoor garden with beautiful smelling and decorated things.

They had a huge Christmas Tree, Santa,


penguins,


and huge Ornaments.
My kids loved it. Will especially liked the ornaments.


Thursday night we went to the "Magical Forrest" it is at a charity and the decorate and have fun things to do. We got free tickets, this is why we went. There was a huge Slide.

Sadly the batteries died after this shot. Will and Chris are at the top coming down.

Will Loved it Annmarie wanted to go but we couldn't leave Jeffrey alone at the bottom of the slide. After the slide we rode a carousel. Annmarie kept yelling Ye Haw Partner. So cute. Will was waving to everyone and saying I'm going up and down. I think he is starting to move out of his shy stage. I kind of liked it but oh well. Then was the most anticipated moment of the whole trip. A Train ride. Will and Annmarie have been talking about riding trains for weeks. this is thanks to the Polar Express movie. Will kept saying All Aboard. It was fun the kids enjoyed it. I was really glad that we got free tickets because I'm not sure it would have been worth the price. But I am also a little cheap.




Wednesday was the kids last day of Swimming lessons for a little over a month. They have loved them as have I but I was glad today that I could wake up and drag them to the gym instead of Swimming. I actually took pics of them swimming this session. I actually see progress which brings me hope that maybe this summer will not be that bad. We shall see.

4 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

Karen, Sorry I got your blog off Britans I hope you don't mind me checking it out, but wow your family has grown up so fast! And your little guy, that is the first time I have even seen him. How is vegas? are you guys still there? We are loving Kauai. But we sure miss the Valle Verde ward. Good to see you, and merry christmas!

Anonymous said...

Heidi - so great to hear from you. email me with your info please. karen_scott24@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Wow! The Bellagio looks beautiful. Have you been to the Cactus Garden? Congratulations, Jeffrey.

Anonymous said...

That is way exciting about Jeff. Now the true fun begins at church - chasing him all around!! Looks like you guys had a great time doing fun family things at Christmas time!!

Love, Kari