We hope that you all had a wonderful day. We had a great one. Will was very much into the Santa aspect of Christmas this year. I think that the "polar Express" movie had a lot to do with that. Surprisingly the kids all slept in until 6:30. This never happens but of course when we think they will be up early they sleep in. They were all very excited for their stockings. Annmarie loves that Santa always brings her chocolate. She did not want to leave her stocking to open presents. Will on the other hand wanted to open all the presents.
We have started a new tradition on Christmas Eve, dog pile Daddy. Jeffrey even got in on this one. He sure is trying hard to keep up with the other two.
Will and Annmarie got these awesome rain boots from their cousins, and since they knew it was going to rain soon (the next year or so) they feel that they must wear them everywhere.
Jeffrey got into unwrapping a little but he wanted to eat all the wrapping instead.
Chris and Steve Graham worked hard at making dinner today. We bought a deep fryer for the Turkey. . . we will never cook a turkey another way again it tasted sooooo good.
After dinner and naps Jeffrey decided that he wanted outside the house (we were surprise at the Graham house.) This is how Jeffrey has learned to get outside. We did not show him he learned by watching others, the dog, Will, Annmarie, and Matthew. Nice huh. Disregard the sound I was on the phone and am getting used to this camcorder stuff.
3 comments:
Your kids are so cute! I love the rain boots. Abygail has some that are similar and she loves to wear them all the time. They are 2 sizes too big but she still loves them, I think because she can put them on all by herself. Love the video and I totally enjoyed the conversation :p
It sounds like you had a fun Christmas. And by the way, 6:30 is very early! Our kids were up at 6:00 and that was very very early.
I love the boots on WIll and AnnMarie. Glad to see that you all had a great time!!
Kari
Post a Comment