So I figured out what I did. It helps not to be a little paste happy.
OK so I found these new backgrounds thanks to Jenn and her link to the cutest blog on the block http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/ but I cannot figure how to get my photos and other side stuff back on the side. Also do like how the words go over the background. any ideas from those who know what I'm talking about? Thanks for the help. Also Those who have the larger headers with photos that don't look wacko. how did you do that?
4 comments:
I have no answers to your questins, but it's a cute blog!
...questions...I can spell a few words.
hmmm, it's been my experience that once you deviate from a blogger template your side bar stuff is gone and you have to recreate it.
As for the words, well...they are a little hard to read, but I do like the background :)
Did you follow her instructions exactly? You shouldn't lose anything if you do. I would be happy to help you if you like.
Post a Comment