Since Will came back from the Father's and Son's camp out all he has wanted to do is go camping again. Since this takes lots of prep and often money (mostly food costs which yeah we spend way to much on), I finally relented tonight. As you can see from the photos we are in a far off remote place with no luxuries. OK not really it's just our front room but hey. I'm trying something different right? We shall see how this goes. I got the inspiration from my cousin's blog. she actually went camping. I am just cheating but hey I'm trying. Here are some photos of the kids at the beginning of the "camp out." Plus some really cute one's of Jeffrey.


This is him enjoying a blue M&M. He is such a happy kid

Yes Will actually sleeps and here is proof. Dosen't he look so cute?

Another thanks to my sister Kim for boots that she the kids for Christmas. Yep now Jeffrey thinks he needs to wear them everywhere
4 comments:
Did they make it through the night? The tent looks big enough for a fun party!!
I am glad to hear that we are not the only ones who spend too much money of food when we go camping!
Kari
You are a great mom. We used to do this all the time when our kids were little. But we actually went out in the yard. You could do that in Utah 25 years ago.
We always spend to much money on food not just when we go camping.
Darlene
What a fun mom. Do you know that this Saturday is the Great American Backyard Campout? I am thinking of letting the kids have a campout to join in the fun. Yesterday Ryan told me he can't wait for next year's Father and Sons because he wants to be one of the kids that says "did you go last year; I did." The kid cracks me up.
too cute! I am going to try it too!!!
Post a Comment