Tuesday, June 10, 2008

a whole lotta photos

well since I have been terrible at adding photos talking about the kids. this will be all about them and then there will be a slide show of the photos of the kids.



A lot of the photos are from today's activity. We made home plate out of a pillow and were teaching Will and Annmarie how to bat, the right way. Jeffrey made it in at the end and he did great. OK so the photos of me look . . . well lets just say the shirt is not good for making me look not huge.



Will . . . has had an interesting little while. He is testing his boundaries as much as he can but on the other hand he is helping more and more at home. He will do anything if it means he gets to go swimming. He loves the water but still has a very health fear of the water. He loves swimming with out his floats, but mostly stays on the steps. He can swim about 10 feet on his own and will even lift his head out of the water!!! he is making great steps there. He loves going to church. He talks about his class. We got him scriptures and he loves to "read" them. Mostly look at the photos and tell us who is in the photos. He keeps telling me he wants to get up and talk during his class. He still knows how to make us smile



Annmarie . . . she is an I do it alone. She is potty trained!!!! it was the bribe of Ice Cream shakes that did it. I love having 1 child in diapers (OK all 3 still at night but that is sooo doable). Whenever she goes to the bathroom she says, "I don't need help." Nice huh. She is part fish. She as well will do all she can to go swimming. but unlike Will there is no fear of the water and does not pick her head out of the water unless she has reached her destination. which when Chris is swimming with her it tends to be a good 20 feet. She and Jeffrey are getting along great. It is so cute to see them play together. She likes to talk to the baby in my tummy and give it kisses.

Jeffrey. . . he is growing so fast. He is starting to talk. ok say a few things. besides from mom. he says ball, sometimes we get a please and thank you. my favorite is "there I are." of course most people cannot speak Jeffrey so yeah you'll have to take our word for it. He like the others loves the pool. We put him in a little floating boat the first time and he kept diving right out. So he gets to be held. I think he weighs as much in the water as out of it. He loves to barrow things out of the other kids hands and usually wins in a tug of war. He loves to crawl all over Dad and Mom. he favorite thing is pulling hair. But he is in the stages of entertaining himself. so cute to watch him do that. He is turning into a monkey like the others I guess monkey see monkey do.

Chris and I are great life is perfect and we wouldn't ask for anything more. ok a little exeration but we are doing fine and growing up with the kids.

We have new games we play at home. one being dodgeball. I guess the PE training is coming in handy. We do not play while the neighbor below us is home. The kids start at the front door and run to the back door (about 20 ft). While Chris and I throw squishy balls at them. They love it and want to play all day.

1 comment:

Jana said...

I want to play dodge ball! I loved your pictures!!!