So lately my kids have been saying/doing really cute things. For example Yesterday I said to will what do you think of the name Chris for the baby in my tummy. he looks at me like I made the weirdest comment and says "that's not Chris in you belly, its the baby." Needless to say that name is probably crossed off the list that seems to continue to grow then shrink. So any name ideas send them out we'd love to hear them. It was so funny to see Will's expression, he must have been thinking that his dad was in my tummy. yeah that is a weird thought.
Jeffrey has gotten to spend the last few nights out of his crib thanks to Will. He broke the crib, yeah in all honesty I am surprised that it lasted this long, I think it made it though all Kim's 5 kids (plus more she said it was given to her) and my 3 kids, the last one weighing in at a whopping 30lbs at his 15 mo appointment today. I guess the good news is that his height and weight are in the same %. But the last few nights have been OK sleep wise for him but naps are almost non existent. Jeffrey is getting better at talking but his latest thing is to grab your finger and pull you to where ever he wants. Usually it is to the front door, or the refrigerator. any time that you get on all 4s like a horse for whatever reason he is there trying to crawl on your back. He just wants to have fun fun fun.
minor side note (OK probably not so minor) Chris and I have decided after a lot of thought and prayers that we are going to be staying here and not embarking on the Law School plan at UW. We feel this is the right choice for us at this time. We are excited to know where we will be in 2 months and glad there will still be insurance, but mostly that we do not have to figure out what we are going to do regrading the Condo we are sooooo lucky to own. OK yes some days we are so grateful for it others we wish . . . well 3 kids in bedrooms you figure it out.
I have also been trying to spend less time on the Internet and watching TV. So this might account for the lack of blogging. Plus we are at a family reunion in the future so there will be no blogging then either. Maybe I'll be good and get a few more blogs in by then.
3 comments:
Oh! I am so glad you are staying! PHEW!
That Will is so cute! Kids say the cutest things! I love it!
I think it is so cute that Jeffery leads you around by the finger...I remember Gideon doing that, I love it!
See you soon!
Good decision! If you ask me, anyway. How about Drew or Jace or Bridger? (These are the names we didn't use for Ryder but were in the running.)
I like Brandon for a boy. And we are happy to keep you for as long as we can.
Post a Comment