OK so 7 years and a few months later I finally broke down and relented. What to you might ask. . . well the most coveted thing of all time (OK maybe to kids) A Wii
The biggest thing here is that I love playing the games (sport) and Will can play pretty well. What was so hilarious was that tonight Will was playing and I decided to see if he could do the boxing. Watching anyone do boxing is so funny but Will was hysterical. He kept moving towards the TV to hit the guy, kept saying "he don't hit me." he went about 7 opponents until he lost. It took the 5th guy to even knock him down once. I am a little nervous for when I play him. I might loose.
So if any of you need something to laugh at come on over and watch Will "hit"

6 comments:
Our kids are getting one for Christmas and Bryant and I had to try it out.
Bryant did the boxing and it was pretty funny. Maybe Will and Bryant can box each other!!
Kari
I want to get one, but I am afraid the kids will let go of the remote and ruin the television. Have your kids let it slip from their hands yet?
nope the straps are really good. just make sure that they are on right.
Hello there Karen! I joined the world of blogging...I feel like I'm the last one to discover this! Take a look at my page - its pretty empty right now. Its andyanddebra.blogspot.com.
By the way...a Wii? What are you, crazy? Actually its not a bad idea...it would keep them pretty busy.
Oh! What fun!!! I am glad you guys are having so much fun!
Hey Karen, Art Sherwood here! Hope your havin' fun with the Wii. We just got one about 2 months ago. It works great as a motivator (behave or you can't play it).
I just added your blog to our blog. You can check our's out at http://thegoodlookinsherwoods.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment