Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Oh how great it makes me feel

Last night as I was reading stories to Will and Annmarie, I got done with one and while Will was putting the book back Annmarie melted my heart. She said "That book was my favorite, thank you for reading it mom." So hearing this makes me think that some of the please and thank you "lessons" are getting through.


I think that Heavenly Father lets us have these moments to let us know we are doing an OK job and that they do really hear what we teach. So my thanks goes out to Him, I really need these moments lately.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sweet! My kids are constantly telling me how much they appreciate me. Wait! No they aren't. I guess I'm hoping for one of those moments in my near future. In all fairness, Sage and Savannah did thank me last night for taking them to get school supplies.

Jana said...

What an ANGEL! I love those moments too. (latly a little too few and far between!)

Britain said...

I get a lot of those "sweet" moments. But sometimes I come to find out they want something and are buttering me up, or else trying to one up the other sibling. Hey, I will take it however I can get it.