So this post will be mostly photos. But here are the vital info
Jedidiah (Jed) Christopher Scott
Born 10/9/08
7:55 am
7lbs 7 oz
19 1/2 in
He is loved by his siblings.
Will has been sooooo adorable and all he wants to do is hold him.
Annmarie likes holding him as well.
Jeffrey. . . well lets just say that he is not happy that I cannot pick him up.
Just wanted to say thanks thanks thanks to all those who helped us out this past week. We really are so grateful for your help. we could not have done it with out you.
yes I do exist
18 comments:
What a cutie pie!! You look great!
Karen--first of all, you look positively radiant! :) I love your hair and you look so good! Love the name and he is one lucky little guy to come to your family. Congrats and lots of luck with FOUR! If anyone can do it, you can!! :)
Congratulations! He's a cutie. P.S.- I love your hair.
you both look fabulous! Wish we lived closer to help. give that little guy a squeeze for me!
Congratulations!!!!!! Your family is so cute. You look great too! Welcome to the crazy family JED!
Congrats! Jed is so adorable.
He is so handsome! Congrats! Let us know if you need anything!
He's so cute and tiny!! It's amazing how small they are when they are first born. :) You look great for just having a baby! No fair! :) Congrats!
I guess in Sacrament they announced our babies and then said something about a wedding in 23 years. Geoff said it was pretty funny. :)
Congrats! I just emailed the quiltique gal and told her your name. So, when you are up for shopping go spend your 25. there:) ~Corrine
Congrats! I love his name! I'm so excited for your guys! We miss you!
Congratulations! He's adorable and you look fantastic!!
CONGRATS!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I need to come by when I get back in town and see him! When are you blessing him? JED!!! Love it!
Congratulations! He's so cute. We want to come by for a visit. Let us know when we can.
Congratulations Karen and Chris! What a cute baby! You have such a beautiful family. Love, Don and Tami
Hey! I just had a baby too--on September 18th. I connected to you through Kindy's blog.
Have to admit--I'm a bit surprised at the girly flower/ribbon embellishment on your blog. When did you go all girly?
Congrats on the baby!
xoxo Jill
He is adorable and you look great! Please let us know if there is anything we can do! Nice work, Scott family!
Okay, just thought I would be comment number #17. I won't mention that I was the first one to see him besides mom and dad. That would be bragging. I have seen him also everyday since you had him except today. But that too would be bragging. But he is the most adorable baby I have seen in (OOOH) just a couple of weeks. Congratulations! With Love Bette and Steve and boys (The Graham's)
Congratulations, Karen! What a joy to have another precious little one in the family. :)
Post a Comment