Saturday, October 18, 2008

if only I had a camera close by . . .

Funniest thing happened today. I was feeding Jed on the couch, with Chris hold Jeffrey next to me and Jeffrey wanted to hold Jed. I told him he was eating. So Jeffrey leaned over and bit Chris on the chest. Then started to lift his shirt up. Oh man I was laughing so hard. Probably not the most appropriate thing to blog about but it was way to funny not to.

6 comments:

Christy said...

That is so funny! Aedan has been very curious about that too but nothing that funny has happened. What a crack up!!

Kari said...

How funny!!!!

Maya told me that baby's get the milk from Mommies belly buttons!

AMY said...

Karen - congrats on the new baby! It was fun to see Kindy in the store today - 5 kids - wow. I hope I run into her again sometime. Next time we come to Vegas I am looking you up!

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

Hilarious! I'm glad you shared it!

Jana said...

Ha ha ha! Now that was way funny! I am totally glad you blogged it! He is so cute!

Skeeter said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That is so FUNNY!!!!