Tuesday, October 7, 2008

one last update before. . .

OK so I took photos and was getting ready to load them onto the computer when I discovered that we have lost or connection from the camera to the computer. Great timing I know. There have been few posts the last week or so mainly because I am not the happiest person. I think crabby or grumpy has been used to describe how I am, so I figured that you all did not need to hear my rantings. But in happy news there is about 36 hours from this post to c-section time.
Quick updates on the kids
Will - had is 3 yr doctor appointment. Man oh man he had to get 3 shots and was not very happy at all. At least he got the flu mist instead of the shot. that would have been extra traumatic for him. It is amazing how a sucker makes all shots better. here are his stats at 4 yrs
Weight - 41 1/2 lbs
Height - 41 3/4 in
( I think that is like 3 ft 5 in don't hold me too it)
Sadly our major area is no longer measured not more head Circumference. This is an area which my kids are always 95% or higher. Yeah go big headed kids. Will got a haircut last night. When we cut the boys hair here it is basically all gone. So my shaved headed by choose his favorite shirt today for Pre-School (I think they must think he has 2 shirts and that is it), his camo shirt and his bald head. He looked like a military child. But hey he loves it.
Annmarie - only got the flu mist but did get a second doctors office visit when we discovered a bug bite that looked like mine, just not as bad yet. Yep she also had an infected bug bite. No worries a friend is coming and spraying the house before the baby gets here. He big excitement was that today she came with me to the . . . I guess it is called a salon but that sounds weird that I would ever go there. I got my face touched up (thanks to genetic for making this a repeated thing. no not botox but waxing, I know i know too much info) and hair turned back to my normal color. She came along and got a hair cut. She got it washed and cut and blow dried. She was in heaven. I figured that since she pulls out ever thing I put in her hair (tight rubber bands included) that we will just trim it a little and hope that it does not look so baby hairish. Well I got some photos . . . oh wait can't upload. Maybe sometime soon you will see her cute hair and bangs.
Jeffrey - He also had a check up at the Dr's plus 2 shots. He did really good. Stats for him
Height - 33 1/4
Weight - 33lbs (did I mention this was an 18 mo check up?)
Head - 50 1/2
yes the latter 2 he is in the 95% and above. sweet!!!
He is talking talking talking. Other people understand him now it is nice. He has definitely discovered that NO is his favorite word. But he loves playing with Will and Annmarie. He loves to "fie" fight with his daddy. And zerbert the baby (my tummy) he is really good at it to. Crazy. While at the Grahams house the other day there was a 4 month old baby and Jeffrey kept going up to her trying to kiss her and then coming back to me with his finger to his nose going "ssssh" it was so cute.
Chris and I are surviving what more is there to say. Hope all is great for you and maybe there will be a post sometime before November. ha ha just kidding I'm hoping for sometime next week.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Max just went for his 6th year appointment - 50 1/2 inches tall - off the charts - more than 100% and 59 lbs - 95%.

That should give Jeff something to shoot for.

I will be thinking of you on Wednesday night and thursday morning!

Foxyboxy said...

I'll be thinking of you as you go through the "process". It wasn't that long ago that I went through it, so I'm empathizing with you froma far!! :) Good luck!!

brockbank said...

Good luck with everything. We wish you and baby all the best. Can't wait to see pic's!