Friday, April 3, 2009

It's all about . . . Time

Life has been crazy it seems. I have no good reason for being a terrible blogger the past little while. I just have not spent nearly as much time on the computer. Big things that happened in the past month. Jeffrey turned 2. We had a small party at the park. It was great. um . . . we went to AZ for a spring training game. There has not been anything else too exciting but we seem to be so much busier. Will has the next 2 weeks off for spring break. (yes pre-schools do spring break)
Chris's big news is that the first time in 8 years he actually beat me in March Madness. Yes it is not over yet, but I picked Louisville to win it all he Picked Michigan St. I will return better next year and not pick so emotional. Plus Chris started Substitute Teaching. He seems to really enjoy it. He thinks his next career might be a teacher.
Below are photos of life the last month or so.
Jeffrey when you say "smile"
Any guesses as to who Chris said Will looked like?


Jeffrey did great blowing out the candles




Christy got a great photo of Jed and a bunch others






Love the tongue





" Here I are"















Jed's First time on a swing and boy did he love every min!













The photo kind of Explains its self








Jed was crying and Will went over and started singing I'm a child of God. It was so cute






Then Jeffrey though it would be nice to do the same and he started singing "Child God, Child God." So cute




At the cubs Dback spring training game. It turned out to be like 90 out. Way too hot for a bball game and little kids








After the game





Annmarie got "make up" from a friend. Don't think we need to buy any more any time soon







2 comments:

Melanie said...

Cute pictures. Tell Chris good pick for Michigan St. That's who I picked too and I'm beating Dan for the fist time ever.

brockbank said...

I especailly love the pic of the swing and the pump! Sooo cute:-)