Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I know I know

OK so why has there been no blogging or comments by me on your blogs lately. Well lets just say life just got a whole lot busier. I am at the tail end of a 3 week summer school class (I have to take 2 classes this summer to keep my teaching license active), my next class starts Monday. I started PT for my back and now I go there 2 times a week. YW is crazy with the trek coming up in June. So needless to say Maybe by mid June I will be able to catch you all up on or trip to Disney, lots of fun. Will's stitches, Jed's teeth crawling and pulling up, Jeffrey leaning to climb down the bunk bed (arghhhh life is soon over!!) Plus post a ton of photos. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. Hopefully before school starts in the fall I will have caught up on all your blogs as well.

2 comments:

brockbank said...

Busy, Busy, Busy!!! I wonder what that's like??? Glad to know you're still alive:-) Can't wait to hear all about your hectic life! Good-luck with your classes!

Rach said...

Wow, sounds crazy over there. Good luck getting everything done!