You know when you put something, say a camera, in a place so the kids don't get it. Yes I did this and guess what? I cannot remember where that special place is. Any thoughts? So there will be no photos sorry :(
Will - he loves loves loves Kindergarden. Wishes every day were school. He tells me next year he wants to be in Mrs. Parkson's class. I think this is because Bella is in that class. No offense Angie but I think it is a good thing they are in different classes. I think it would be a bad combination. I asked his teacher today how he was doing (WARRING I MIGHT BRAG A LITTLE HERE) she said oh he is great I wish all the kids were like him. He is so mature for a 5 year old. He's still 4!!!!. ok I'm sure she was being extra nice but this means Will is being so good in class. He kept telling me he got a jam in class. I could not figure this out until I realized he ment Gems. they get those for being good!!! Hopefully this good student stuff continues. I'm keeping everything crossed.
Durring dinner today I asked what he liked best about dinner. He gave me a hug and said you mom. I love that, and I totally needed that today> then as he was cleaning up he kept giving me hugs and telling me I love you.
Annmarie - Started dance classes last Friday. She loves them. She has a great teacher (Lori Day) The first day I was sure she got all my dancing ability (Nada) but today she was doing much better!!!! So there might be hope. She still cries about 90% of the time we drop off Will. Last year she never cried when we dropped him off for Pre-school, what is different now?
Jeffrey - Last night one of the 20 times I was putting him to bed I went and Kissed him then hugged him. He grabbed me around my neck and pulled him right to him and didn't want me to go. It was so nice to know that even though we struggle he still wants me around and wants me close.
Jed - Is getting to the standing position with no assistance now. He is walking all around like a crazy person. He even takes is bottle and holds onto it with him mouth then walks around. Sometimes he crawls around and looks like a little puppy. So so cute. Today as I was in the kitchen He decided he needed a diaper change. He brought me a diaper. It was funny because his diaper was almost to the point of holding nothing else.
Tuesday Chris and I got to go to the temple and see our friends Jon and Karme-n Guss be sealed for time and all eternity. it was awesome and brought back memories of our sealing. So glad that I get to spend the rest of this life and the next with the one I love. Thanks for 8 plus years Chris I love you.
1 comment:
Wow, sounds like you have been busy! Good luck finding your camera!
Post a Comment