Tuesday, January 19, 2010

We must be doing something right

I'm posting this to remember the great things Will has done the past few days. The photos are not mine, still no camera.




Yesterday he cleaned the kids room, mostly by himself. Then he vacuumed it all by himself (he did a great job).
Today he and Jeffrey got in . . . an argument and were both sent to their beds. When I went in to talk to them I saw Will kneeling by his bed, saying a prayer. He was telling Heavenly Father he was sorry for yelling at me. It melted my heart. Hopefully he remembers this and often turns to him for help, guidance and comfort. It reminded me of the song by Rodney Atkins, Watching you. great song.
Thanks for helping out these last few days Will, and thanks for being a great example to me.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

What a great kid! (It's because he has great parents. Good job!)

Rach said...

Awww, how sweet!! You guys are DEFINITELY doing something right. =)