Sunday, February 7, 2010

An update

An update on the family. Still no photos because still no Camera
Will - still loves school. He started taking Tennis lessons through the city. He loves them. plus there are only 3 kids in class so it is totally worth it. He is getting so big so fast!
Annmarie - Started Dance again. she loves it. There is actually a big performance this time with costumes and everything. I'm not sure I'm gonna like this. She went to a birthday party and got a pink makeup bag with 5 things of "lipstick" (lip gloss) in it. She is in heaven!!
Jeffrey - Wow what to say. His potty training is getting much better. I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. He is 2 . . . what more should I say.
Jed - he has been going through a rough patch. He had some crazy allergy that had bumps on his face and wrists. No clue what it was but we took him to the Dr and found out he had a double ear infection. There was no sign of that. Then he is getting into this screaming stage. He wakes up at 5 and screams and screams!! if he actually went to sleep at 7 when he is put to bed. He usually is up in his bed until 8:30! Hopefully this is a stage and he is done with it by . . .tonight!
Chris - is back in school. He is taking 2 classes this semester. I think he's liking it. The county is deciding on if They are going to keep Chris's department in the next few weeks. Hopefully they will but if not it gives us opportunities to try new things.
Karen - I've been busy. I run to the gym at least once a week, unlike Chris I hate to run on the treadmill. I've been working hard on keeping the house clean. We put it back on the market last week. I have been good at keeping it tidy. hopefully this lasts and hopefully our condo will sell. It would be so nice to have more than 2 bedrooms, and possibly a backyard.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

We are potty training Jared right now too. I am glad to hear you say there is light at the end of the tunnel. I hate potty training. :)

I am jealous that you are getting out to run. My running has really taken a back seat this winter. Hopefully I can do better in the spring.

That's great that Chris has gone back to school. Best of luck to him!

Good luck with the condo. The market seems to be doing a little better, so hopefully it will sell.

Melanie said...

I LOVE that your only girl is super girly. Best of luck with selling your condo. I hope it will sell and sell quickly!

Skeeter said...

The kids are growing up so fast!!! What cuties!!!