Monday, May 10, 2010

whats new

Photos first.
Annmarie with her curly hair. She loves those sponge rollers. She has her first dance recital the first of June she is so excited! Costumes and all.

Here is what really goes on at our house. incase anyone wondered.

Jeffrey's 3 yr old photos.



Jed's 18 months photos






Wow where has the time gone! As 2 of my boys are partaking in their favorite past time (a hot shower) I figured it might be time to sit down and let you all know what’s going on in our lives. The last few months have flown by. Will has enjoyed every part of school and is learning so much. It is amazing to sit down and read to him but have him read most of the words to me. I love it! Annmarie tries so hard to read too, it is so cute. Jeffrey turned 3. It seems like this he should have been 3 a long time ago since he is such a big big boy. I love to hear him actually form somewhat correct sentences. Jed is picking up on everything. He is talking talking talking. He is a very good Parrot with the exception of milk. He refuses to say that word. He even says GI Joe. Not exactly the right way but it is soooo cute.


In April Chris and I joined 4 of my sisters 2 brother in laws and 6 almost family (now) running in the LA Ragnar. We ran about 200 miles (between 12 people) and had a blast. The worst part of the whole race was. . . we were in different cars. One of the best parts was I got to see an old pageant friends Tara. It has been years since we have seen each other, but it still seemed the same. We will be running another one in mid June up in Utah. We are much more nervous of this one since there is a huge altitude difference. Then there is a one in Vegas in October which we are “captains” of we still need a few runners if anyone wants to join us.

We did something I swore I would never do. We got rid of our dish and DVR. It has been a hard transition but thanks to Netflix, hulu, and cbs.com we still get the 3 shows we still like to watch. It is amazing how many shows we have stopped watching. Now some may ask why we got rid of dish. Let’s just say Chris has been a little nervous about his job security here in Vegas the last 6 months to a year. After some wonderful blessings we decided that Chris should go to law school. We tried 2 years ago, but due to a multitude of things we chose not to go. Well we are going! At this moment the plan is to go to Drake University in August. We are on the waitlist at UNLV. We are planning on moving but should UNLV decide they really do want Chris there we might reconsider. The amazing blessings we have had the last few months are amazing. The willingness of the Lord to let us know that Chris’s job is less stable now than ever before, paying off debt, and possibly selling our condo. Also we are in good health! Hopefully this continues. I have been amazed at the amount of peace in our lives thanks to this decision the peace is overwhelming.



Jed has been undergoing testing lately to see if we can determine the cause of his way to frequent throwing up. Nothing yet, but we are hoping to find something out sometime in his life.
Overall life is great and we could not ask for more. We are so blessed, and sometimes I wonder if we really deserve it. But I am so grateful for it. Here’s to the dream that I will update a little more often. oh yeah, we also have a camera now!!! So no more excuses on that front.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. I hope that everything goes through with the sale of your condo.

Also, I am guessing that starting law school in the fall means no D.C. Ragnar in September. We plan to continue to run D.C. every year, so in the future, if you are ever available, let me know. :)

Melanie said...

Congratulations to Chris! Good luck with everything, but I'm going to pray you stay in Las Vegas.:)

ps We recently got rid of Dish too. I thought we never would, but we really didn't watch it and it was way to expensive to keep paying for if we're not going to watch it. I only miss it a little.

Dan said...

Alright Chris! Way to go on getting into law school.

Kindy said...

Those pictures are adorable! Love them! And Annmarie's curly hair.

Julie Rowse said...

Great to hear how you guys are doing and to see some new pictures! Can't wait to hear about law school.

AMY said...

Fun to see all the pics. I will soon be like you guys, 3 boys and one girl. Good luck with the Law School thing and everything else!