Here are 2 video's of the kids
One has them singing Zippidy do da.Will has been learning this in school
the other is I am a Child of God.
They were so excited to sing which blows me away considering . . . yeah anyone who knows me knows I turn pages I don't sing.
We Emailed out Christmas cards yesterday. If you didn't get one and want one please let me know. My new goal is to post to the blog every Sunday. I setting some new goals for myself and I'm optimistic that I'll accomplish it. Hope your all having a wonderful Christmas season.
3 comments:
Love them singing! Jed was way cute in the first one - and loved the way he rocked on the second one! They look like they are happy and loving life in iowa!!!
So adorable! My kids kept asking who they were, and why they don't know them.
For the cake balls, I just looked it up online. Leslie gave me some tips - after you forms the balls, but them in the freezer to set. I didn't have time for this, so next time I will try it and hope they turn out better!
Post a Comment