1. this is what is seen lots around our house. The kids love to hold Henry
2. Henry went to church on Sunday. Here are his church clothes ( 0 -3 mo). needless to say he is a wee bit small.
3. My mom is here!!! It has been so nice to have her here. I am extra spoiled and will have her here until next Monday. So next Tuesday there might be a less excited ton and a more I'm so tired.
4. Last night we watched Johnny Lingo for FHE, (thank you lds.org for putting it online). It was so funny to watch again. We asked the kids how many cow children they were. Jed said 3 (I'm guessing because this is his age) Jeffrey said 4 (again age?) Annmarie said 8 and Will said 9!! they are so funny.
5. It snowed here on Saturday!!! we have had very little snow. The kids loved playing outside with him. They built a snow man, went sledding. Chris got his bike out and tied a sled to it. The kids loved it.
6. Now I wish I could say this was the snowman Chris and the kids built but nope this was down the street. It is literally 9 - 12 feet high. it must have taken so serious hard work to build it. But we love it!!!
7. We have started back with a few of our regular activities. the boys are back in there 2 classes in the Y. Which means I have been 2 times in the last week. It has been so nice to get them back to some normal things and to see some of my friends/classmates. There are the kindest people there. I love that place.
8. Henry had a 1 week check up. He was up past his birth weight at 6lbs 1 oz. so since he had already surpassed his birth weight he does not have to go back until 2 months!!! so excited about that. the less dr's the better.
9. We had a lesson on Sunday about having a strong marriage. It was great because it caused me to write down the things I think are important, and focus on them a little better. Love lessons like that.
10. I love just holding Henry. I cannot get over how small he looks and how big the others look. Love him!
1 comment:
So fun to see your sweet baby! Sorry I have been out of the blog world for a bit. I loved the pictures! He is precious!
Post a Comment