Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. We had visitors!!! I forget how much I enjoy having visitors. Rob and Emilie came a visited us for a bit. We were the "hotel" etc for their trip to the Kansas City Temple open house. Annmarie and Emilie had a great time together. Man were they up late!! We were so happy to have visitors

our one and only photo from Easter


2. Saturday at about 4 our neighbors invited us to their branch Easter egg hunt/BBQ. We almost didn't go. I am so glad we did. It was at the Stake President's house. It was awesome. they had a pond with paddle boats, trampoline, huge slide, a ton of swings and He even took them for a tractor ride at the end. It was awesome. I am so glad we went.
















 3. what post would be complete without a new photo of Henry. He is growing and getting so big!!!!

 4. After the Easter Party we came home and quickly died eggs. The kids loved it. It was funny to watch them try and decide which color to choose. Jed's choice was easy. He picked green both times.








5. Tomorrow we head to Kansas City to see the new temple and to visit Liberty jail and hopefully another church site. The kids are so excited to see the inside of a temple. Hopefully they will all smile so we can get a half way decent photo of them in front of the temple.

6. Friday night Chris and I had the opportunity to go with our ward to the Winter Quarters Temple. We had wonderful babysitters. It was so nice to drive for 2 hours each way and not worry about our kids in the car. So tankful for the temple.

7. Saturday we spent a lot of the day rearranging the upstairs. Will now shares a room with Henry (it has actually worked great!!!) Jeffrey and Jed still share, Jeffrey keeps saying that he wants to sleep with the older kids and not a baby brother. Annmarie will be sharing with Lindsay (niece) whenever she decides to join us. Annmarie hops that is tomorrow. She loves sharing a room. Monday I finished moving Will's stuff from his old closet to the new one. Happy to be "settled" again.

8. The weather has cooled down a bit (like to normal spring temps). So going outside has not been as fun for me. The kids seemed to not notice at all.

9. The community park was installed on Friday. The kids love it. It is about 1 house right over from us. (close but not too close). The kids love it. It is a bit small for a community of 200 kids but hey it is free and out the door.

10. Chris taught Will's primary class on Sunday (i joined in) I loved how when he asked if someone wanted to read every hand come up. I wish people would do that is my Sunday school class.


No comments: