what a week!
1. Jed is now the owner of a brand new green cast. from his toes to his knee. What did he brake, nothing. After injuring himself we discovered he has a rare bone disease, kohler's. The navicular bone was cut off from the blood supply while it was growing so it died. The cast is placing his foot in the correct position to allow blood to get to the bone again and re-form. My arms are getting really strong from carrying 2 kids to and from the car.
2. I did conditioning for the boys soccer team last night. oh it was a blast. If you think you are in ok shape. go do circuits with HS boys. you will feel great about your self.
3. Jeffrey got glasses. He looks handsome.
4. Chris started back in school on Tuesday. I think he is happy to be back and busy again.
5. Chris also got an A in one of his classes. Cannot express how proud we are of him.
6. With after school we are trying to decide between taking the bar in Iowa and Washington (state).
7. I will be running 3 RAGNARs in 5 weeks. I'm a bit crazy. Makes me glad for my new and old jobs so I can save. (no haircuts, no "quick cheep" lunches at jimmy Jon's. Guess I'm finally learning to save)
8. Henry turns 1 on Friday. I cannot believe we are even close to this day.
9. Annmarie is enjoying laying with the neighbor girls. She complains at least once a day that she doesn't have a sister.
10. random thing: 10 feels warm when you have experienced -25
1 comment:
Which 3 are you running - cape cod, and ....
Post a Comment