As I was studying Preach my Gospel this morning this scripture struck me so profoundly and made me wonder why I had never thought that way before.
in D&C 130: 22 The a Father has a b body of flesh and bones as tangible as man’s; the Son also; but the Holy Ghost has not a body of flesh and bones, but is a personage of c Spirit. Were it not so, the Holy Ghost could not d dwell in us.
If the Holy Ghost had a body he couldn't be there to comfort us. We couldn't have the spirit when we were really really struggling. I am so thankful that I read this today and that it was exactly what I needed to hear. I needed to know today that Heavenly Father knew I would need help and comfort. So he chose to give us this wonderful gift.
No comments:
Post a Comment