Tuesday, October 15, 2013

ten on Tuesday

1. Jed had his 5th birthday! it was Wednesday. It is crazy to think it has been that long. He sure is our crazy child who makes life at home interesting while the others are off to school. He did cuddle up with me this past week while I was reading (shock I know) and fell asleep. I love when he does that.




2. I read 5 Percy Jackson books in 3 or 4 days. I rarely read because I ignore everything that is going on. I enjoyed reading again I wish I had time for more.

3. Chris took his first test for school. He turned it in today. He spent all weekend working on it. Hopefully he passed :)

4. There was no school yesterday because of Columbus. I think we have to be one of the few states that still has this holiday. It was fun to have the kids home. We went for a run in the morning 3.2 miles. they did wonderful I am so proud of my kids.


5. Annmarie got to visit with our bishop on Sunday. She needed and interview to get baptized in less that 2 weeks! She is so excited! I'm so happy for her and this big event in her life

6. Last night after dinner we discovered a movie on TV. it is almost 25 years old. Karate Kid. Oh man did the kids love it!

7. General Conference was wonderful! ( I know I am way behind). I have reread 3 talks already and cannot wait to read more. Do any of you find Conference easier to read than the scriptures? I know I do.
 
8. My mom celebrated her 70th birthday on Friday. I cannot believe that I was so blessed to have a mom like her. My goal is to be like her. Hope I am not letting her down.

9. Henry is talking more and more. Sadly he has started using NO more and more. I really liked when he said "dop it" (stop it).

10. As I get older the more and more thankful I am that I can have the job I do. Sometimes I think I take it for granted and don't appreciate how lucky I have it. I know we make sacrifices and hopefully they will make a difference in our kids lives.


Random photos

Henry loves to play in the shower!


I love this photo


 I think there are days Annmarie would prefer to have no brothers. But she would always choose to have Henry.


No comments: