Monday, January 7, 2008

Back to normal

Well there is nothing too huge to report this week. Big events are Will went into Primary yesterday for the first time. Wow I cannot believe that he is that old. In our church the year after you turn 3 you go into a more organized class. Primary is it. He seemed to love it but he really missed the snacks. We now go to Church at 1pm. Not the best time since all 3 of my kids nap then but hey they were all sound asleep by 7:15 last night so I guess that I cannot complain.


Small updates on everyone


Chris actually has 3 whole days off this week!!!!!! yeah I don't know what to do. well I guess since Wed he goes back to work I better take advantage of it. (his regular schedule is W - Sat 6am -4pm but he tends to get a lot of overtime which is a double edged sword.


Karen (me) I have been going to the gym very regularly for the past 2 months just got a personal trainer (who kills me once a week) but I actually noticed progress today!!!!! I could actually make it through a set of an exercise that I have never made it through!!!!! This is huge for me and I am so excited that little could make me have a bad day. Plus the one treat a day things is working great. I actually look forward to figuring out what it is I will make my treat. OK sorry this is a little Karen heavy but once wont hurt right? I guess if you all stop reading this will be a sign.


Will other than going to Primary he is pretty much his same old self. Loves to run like crazy. His new favorite movie is Meet the Robinson's I must say I really like this movie except there is one part where Goob (yeah nice name) says "Stupid Stupid Stupid" ONCE!!! and Will picked it up and has started saying it which means so does Annmarie so we are trying to nip that one as quick as possible by pressing Mute when it happens, and other things.


Annmarie . . . How to say things in PC terms so later in life she will not kill me. She is becoming more and more "set in her ways" since it is not PC to say Stubborn that's what we shall say. Her favorite thing to tell me is NO. repeatedly. There are very few things that effect her as punishment so we are willing to hear all ideas in this area.
Me What could I do wrong?

Jeffrey he has discovered a new place to play


The problem is that he gets stuck and the lid closes on him and he gets really really mad. but this does not seem to stop him since the lid has closed on him 5 times in the last 2 days. He is walking everywhere and looks kind of like Frankenstein because he puts both arms out in front while he walks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen,

Hoepfully, Annmarie is better than Maya when it comes to clothes. If she does not think that it is cute, she will not wear it. Even if I tell her it is cute, it does not count. Maya's idea of cute is much different than mine!!!!!!

Kari