Thursday, January 17, 2008

I've been Tagged

If you didn't watch the video below skip this post and go to the next one
The RULES:
1. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog....
Here we go
1. I have gotten into the habit of going to the gym 5-6 times a week. I really do enjoy the classes, training, but I think most of all it gives my kids a chance to play in the cool play room, and be out of our condo.
2. I need my afternoon nap. Will is 3 1/2 and still naps. This is mostly because I need one. All 3 of my kids take a nap at 1pm. So I nap as well. I know what am I 3.
3. I am addicted to a few TV Shows - NCIS, Amazing race, Bones, House, Mythbusters, and the Office. I choose not to watch new shows so I do not add onto this addiction
4. Speaking of great inventions. DVR has to be in the top 10. needless to say I have about 50 episodes of Little Einsteins, Backyardagains, Mickey's Club House, and Super Why saved. side not. I really enjoy watching Backyardagains. I love the music and dancing.
5. I hate American Idol. yes I know it is that time again. Really I think most people watch so they can have something to talk about at work etc. . . I have boycotted since the end of Season 2 when the wrong person won. But I do own a Carrie Underwood CD. I like some of the music that comes out I just hate the show, plus it normally sends NCIS into reruns since it is on at the same time.
6. I love to spend time with my family. I love when Chris is not working and we watch a movie during the kids nap (yes some days I do forgo a nap) I love to watch Will learn new things and see how excited he gets when he learns something new. I love to hear Annmarie Laugh. I love to see Jeffrey smile. He has a great smile, it is even better when he is walking towards you with his arms out.
OK who do I tag. . . well I think most people I know who read the blog have been tagged before etc. . . anyone who reads this and has not been tagged before. I know That kind of kills it but whatever.

No comments: