Yes there has not been a post in a few days since all the kids are little sickies. So sick I did not take them to the gym on sat or monday. Ok they were worse sat than monday but my mother in law was here yesterday so she watched them. They have that couching runny nose thing. Man it stinks. I am a light sleeper with my kids, as I am sure most mothers are. So when my kids are coughing all night long it kind of reduces my sleep patterns. So I become lets say a little more irratable as usual.
Synday they were doing much better not as much coughing and just a little runny nose. So I thought they will be fine at church. Well. . . with in minutes of it starting both Will and Annmarie started coughing like crazy. Of course I did not have anything for them to drink (great perpared mother that I am) but they stopped. Then Will fell asleep sitting up on the bench. nice huh. So I said to Chris the boys need to go home after Sacrament meeting. Annmarie fell asleep on me and sadly all I could think was please do go to the bathroom on me. She has actually been the healthiest of them all so see stayed at church.
I have had a little sore throat but nothing as bad as the kids. Chris got a little something last week but he is fine. So today is the very tedious task of really really cleaning the house doors etc. maybe because I am going to clean sooo well someone will come look at our condo and want to buy it. Hey it helps to have wishful thinking right? Hopefully you all hvae healthy children and you are healthy as well. only a few more sick months right?
2 comments:
I feel for you! But as horrible as it is to be sick yourself, it is worse when you kids are sick. Hope you all get better soon and that the worst of it passes you by.
You guys got it too! Absolutly no fun! I hope you start getting some sleep soon! I think that is the worst part of sick kids. I could totally keep up if I could just get some sleep too! Good Luck!
Post a Comment