here are some photos of the last week
The first one is Will and Chris play Xbox. they play Simpson's Road Rage. And all they do is chase each other and try to hit the other one. We have video of it but I'm not sure it will upload. Will just drives to the right and in circles. Chris is a great sport about it all.
Grandma Carmen came to visit last weekend which means the air mattress gets to be pumped up. The kids love playing on it. They discovered that it is really fun when the air is coming out.
Yesterday as I was lying on the couch just been lazy because I could not breath The older Kids and I were eating chips and salsa (Do they have Sherwood Blood in them? maybe) Well I put the chips on the counter but at some point Annmarie decided that she wanted more. So she got the bag down. Then she was a perfect child and put it back on the counter. . . wait she left it on the ground and as you can see Jeffrey was very grateful and very willing to share.
This morning I was wondering what or even if it would spike, Jeffrey's hair would like like spiked here is a shot not so great but hey it worked.
No comments:
Post a Comment