Is no one but my sister on my side!!!!!! come on people who want me to not know VOTE NO VOTE NO VOTE NO!!!!!!!
OK so Friday is our ultrasound. Chris wants to find out what we are having and I do not. So there is a poll. Please answer as many times as you can only if you do not want us to know the gender. If you want us to find out wait until Friday at 9 to vote. thanks for your help. your votes have a good chance of being the tie breaker.
2 comments:
Nice attempt at rigging your poll. I will be voting after nine on Friday, I suppose.
I'm all for it being a surprise. What else in life can be such a huge event and have that surprise element? Think back to when there wasn't the option to know, and when that baby is born you're just waiting for the doctor to tell you....boy or girl? We were surprised with Lana and it was truly and exciting moment (aside from her actual birth) and there is nothing else that can compare to that moment. I figure you already have a boy and girl so there's no pressure to have one or the other. Although we did find out with Isaac, I will definitely be surprised for our next one!
Post a Comment