A - Attached or Single? - attached
B - Best Friend - Chris
C - Cake or Pie? – Cake
D - Day of choice? – Anyone where Chris is with the family
E - Essential item? - Food
G - Gummy bears or worms? – Both but really like sour worms
H - Hometown? Victor, NY and yes Henderson, NV
I - Favorite Indulgence? – anything from Dairy Queen or Outback
J - January or July? January
K - Kids? William (3) Annmarie (2) Jeffrey (1) New boy – still need help with names
L - Life isn't complete without? - Family
N - Number of Bros & Sis? 3 brothers (Jeff Greg Rob) 5 Sisters (Kim Kris Koni Kari Kindy)
O - Oranges or Apples? Both but must be really good oranges and really crispy apples
P - Phobias and Fears? Losing family
Q - Quote? Once you’ve said your ready to accept 2nd best that’s probably what you’ll get
R - Reason to smile? Kids
S - Season of choice? Fall (at least back east)
T - Tag Ten People? Anyone who has not updated their blog in the last week. Come on give me something new to look at
U - Unknown fact about me? I wish I would have taken piano lessons longer
V - Vegetable? Broccoli
W - Worst habit? Not liking to clean
X - X-Ray? Right pelvis, sophomore year riped muscle off my pelvis and took a piece of bone with it.
Y - Your favorite food? Ice Cream and chocolate (trying hard to cut back too much baby weight)
Z - Zodiac sign? LEO
1 comment:
Baby Names: 1. Christopher Parker Scott
2. Cooper Parker Scott
3. Brady Parker Scott
I think I like number 3 the best but
Those are my top 3 and these are names that I have heard recently: Chase, Cameron, Jackson, Jared, Chad, Tyler, Jason, Carter, Brett, Brenden, Baker, Isaac, Truman, Beau, Bryce, Ryan, Eric
Post a Comment