Friday, October 31, 2008

a whole lotta photos

Here are photos from the past few weeks. They include Jeffrey's new hair do. Annmarie's pumpkin carving party. Riding bikes, and just having fun. Enjoy



we might let his hair grow out a comb it more often


Jed at about 2 weeks

Helping carve pumpkins




Jeffrey was the only one of my kids to put their hands in






Jeffrey on his manly big wheel (guess who gave it to him when they got their big bike?)



Riding off to see the world



Day 1 with no training wheels. Happy happy face.

Day 2 doing a little better huh

3 weeks old

Look what we found?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Benjamin found his thumb too!!!!!!!!!!! I like Jeffery's haircut! Looking sharp.
Kindy

brockbank said...

That is so cute! I love the thumb sucking.

Skeeter said...

Your kids are so adorable!

Jana said...

I have missed those kids! (you too Karen!) I like Jeffery's manly bike... we have a lot of that going on at our house. Too cute!