Saturday, November 22, 2008

Call out

Hey there as the time approaches for Thanksgiving this week. I realize how little time I have to take a photo of the kids. Yes this year will be just the kids, wonder why? send them to Costco, address them and mail them. Hopefully this will happen sometime before 09. If you all could help me by emailing me your addresses. Regardless if you think I have them or not. That would be wonderful!!!! karen_scott24@yahoo.com





side note. I love the photo at the top of my blog. Will and Jed are just staring at each other. Will is an awesome older brother and really really loves his siblings. We are so thankful to have him and all our other wonderful kids.

1 comment:

Jana said...

We are also doing a just kids picture for our Christmas cards...WHY would I mail out a picture of me when I can just use one of my kids!!!

Will really is a fabulous big brother...did you know that I always wanted a big brother. Too bad I'm the oldest, no such luck.