Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A whole lotta randomness


Jeffrey has been sleeping on the top bunk of one of our cribs and I was to afraid to put anyone else up top thinking he would climb all over them. Guess this is all he really wanted.




Jed turned 4 months a little while a go maybe a week or so. here are his stats
Height - 24 1/2 in
Weight - 13lbs 12 oz
comparison to the others at this time
Will
H - 25 in
W - 16lbs 11 oz
Annmarie
H - 24 1/2 in
W - 14 lb 4 oz
Jeffrey
H - 25 in
W - 16 lb 12 oz


Will one day kept asking for apples. I told him to go get some from the fridge. I was amazed when about 5 min later he was going back for more. I guess he thinks the "apples" taste good.







He know what they are but assumes that I will not let him eat straight up tomatoes. Personally really gross. Chris thinks its normal.


Every once in a while the kids are more than willing to help around the house.





Many of you have commented on Jed's huge eyes. I think I know why they are sooo big.













Jeffrey loves "B" and is even thinking that he should hold him more often. Sometimes He even try's to pick him up by himself. Just what every parent wants, a 23 month old trying to pick up a 4 month old. Safe. Here is a way cute photo of Jeffrey watching the TV. Can anyone name the show and episode? I sure can.




daily photos of the stitches and the bruise it made. The stitches all fell out yesterday. She now thinks she has healed and is all better. Thankfully she inherited my eyebrows. In a few years you won't be able to see the scar anymore.











1 comment:

Jana said...

Love that bruise progression!

I have no clue about the show Jefrey is watching...we only have pbs.

Will , aren't Tomatoes the BEST! Just wait till you can have them fresh out of the Garden! My little Sister and I would have those for snacks all summer long. Yummie!

I love Jed's big eyes, he alwasy looks so excited to see everyone !

I am sure I missed commenting on something, but that was a lovely post!