What a weekend we just had. Grandma Carmen and Angie came up for a visit. The kids always love seeing family. Saturday morning there was an Easter Egg hunt that the kids went to. I had my camera, but forgot to take photos, I was too busy talking with other adults. But our friend Scott got photos maybe I can get some from him. We had a great rest of the day playing and just having fun. Sunday was church with a nice choir performance and great readers (Chris was one). From what I heard the choir sounded great.
We had a great dinner after with friends. Then Grandma took Will and Annmarie home with her. Chris and I have the whole week with just 2 kids. not sure what we will do.
Will, Trying to get him to smile for real is starting to become a real pain
Annmarie and her new hair cut
Jeffrey is now in clothes that Will was wearing last year!!!
It took a ton of shots but I actually got one of Jed smiling (by the way he is now 6 months!!!! I can't believe it)
7 comments:
LOVE those baskets! You are so hillarious! I am glad you had a good Easter weekend. Dinner was DELISH!
Cute pictures! That dress is adorable! Too funny that you used Halloween pumpkins for your baskets. Not a bad idea... :)
Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how much they've grown since the last time we saw them. I guess it's been longer than I thought. We need to stop by sometime.
Cute, kids - Annmarie looks so much like a mini-you! I really love the Easter baskets too!
Love the Easter duds, love the "Easter" baskets, love that you have only two kids for a bit. Have a happy week!
Hey Karen,
Do you remember me from back in the day--the Sargent family? I found your blog on Jeannette's. My brother, Kenny, and your sister, Kindy are in the same ward in AZ. Crazy what a small world it is. Cute to see your family.
Jacque, I was thinking about you the other day how crazy!!! send me an email so I can see what your up too. karen_scott24 at yahoo dot com
Post a Comment