As I was on the computer a few min ago. I heard the following conversation:
Annmarie: "I'm cold"
Will: "you can share my sheets with me. They are so big I can share."
A: "Thanks Will"
it was so cute I had to get a photo, and blog to remember that they can be very kind to each other.
Jeffrey's latest is "Dinesore ate eye." then he grabs his eye. He is getting so big. As he just interrupted my blogging to go in his room to see "B." He said he wants to go nigh nigh. So I was willing (he thinks he is done with naps) then he sees Jed sleeping he looks at me and puts his finger over his lips and starts going shh.
we are in the process of trying to break Jed of his thumb sucking habit. Mostly because we don't want to deal with it when he is Will's age (see photo)
Had to write good things so I don't forget. I also needed a reminder of why I post. I to remember things I will forget in a few min, and to let family and friends see and hear what our kids are up to. I will try to be better. Thanks for the reminder
3 comments:
Your kids are so cute! Thanks for sharing.
It is always good to write and remember the good!
I know you tend to post the positive, but Will sounds like such a good big brother.
Post a Comment