As my kids were running about the house today playing. I was asking them not to jump on the couch and scream. As I sat doing the kids puzzles, they had dumped all 8 puzzles together and I was trying to separate them, I listened to them instead of stressing. I heard the best sounds. Annmarie laughing. It was a laugh that you don't hear very often, one of her truly having fun. She was being chased around the house by her brothers. I've decided that every house needs a circle to run around in. Without it I think its incomplete.
Chris was in AZ the last week and we missed him! I think this is the longest he has ever been away from us since we've had kids. I was so excited to see him yesterday. But thanks to Chicago weather he was 2 hours late. All in all I'm so thankful that he got to come home. I understand even more now who We are counseled to be married. I also understand why there need to be a mom and a dad in each family. So thankful that I'm married to my best friend and that he loves us and misses us when he's not with us.
side note. I haven't figured out how to get photos on this computer yet so that's why there are no photos. Plus I think I'm turning this more into an everyday small things that my kids do to make me smile. . . I need to focus on that a lot more than I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment