Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. a garden. yesterday and today we planted our garden. Thankfully we have great friends who own a rototillers and let us barrow it. Thank you to Drake for letting us tear up part of the back yard and planting a garden. Thank you to all we called to ask questions about how do we plant etc. We are hoping for something to grow. Although we got 10 tomato plants. . . is that too many? guess we will have lots of salsa and other tomato things canned if we do.


2. Chris is done for the semester!!! yeah we are so happy to have him home. Friday he headed down to Navuoo to go to the temple down there and had a good time. he has been working hard the last few days.

3. Personal training. . . If you've ever read this blog you know I love me a good workout from a trainer. Well it seems Chris has one for the week anyway :) I have also said that if I ever had to go back to work I would be a personal trainer. So Chris has benefited, or is my ginnie pig. He and I have had a hard time walking, doing stairs and bending down. So hopefully I can make a difference in the life of Chris and I. If I do who knows maybe I'll pursue this path.

4. Today we went to Will's school and watch a movie on dinosaurs in a mini dome. The kids loved it. So glad for free things like that.

5. My goal from last Tues. I worked out 5 times in the last 7 days.

6. Friday night I went out with some girls and ate great food and come back to my house and watched Return to me. Such a great movie! Such a great night. love having time with the girls.


7.  We took the kids to the dentist this week and guess what. . . No cavities. Yeah!!!!

8. tonight we put the kids to bed early tonight so we could watch the season finale of NCIS. this is the only show we still watch. love it. I'm really hoping that no one on the main team die.

9. Chris told Jeffrey to give me a wet kiss one morning. Jeffrey proceeded to give me a normal kiss than decided that he was going to spit on me. I guess that is what a wet kiss is to him. Chris couldn't stop laughing for over a min. Then tried to tell him that was a bad choice. needless to say I think this was not as effective in it should have been. Chris is still laughing about it even as I type.

10. my goal for this week is to read my scriptures very day. It seems easy on the week days but the weekends it gets hard. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the wet kiss!!!!!!! That is one for the ages.

Kari said...

Way to go on your goal!! You can do it this week - my one piece of advice - do it the same time every day or even better yet - download the scriptures to your mp3 player!