1. A few months back I posted photos of these beautiful blue eggs in a nest on our porch. Well they are no longer eggs but fuzzy creatures. . .
I caught the mommy bird feeding the baby birds. Loved it. Sorry it is blurry because I'm zoomed all the way in and I only on a cheapy camera.
2. What a wired week it has been. Jeffrey went into the hospital last Monday with an abscess in his tonsils. After 48 hours and lots of medicine he was released on Wed morning! It was so nice to be home. No surgery was required. When he went for his check up on Friday Jeffrey was dancing all around the room. The doctor was not too worried about how his recovery was going.
3. Friday was Chris's last dat at his summer internship. He really enjoyed the experience he got there so much that he will be working there (for free again, the joy of law school when school starts). Now he has 2 weeks before school starts. What will he do . . . see next few things.
4. birthday #34, Monday Chris turned the big 34. for his birthday he had no work! rot to run at the gym. Play at a park with his kids, go on a date with me , go to Costco without kids and check off a job from the honey do list!
5. To do list item 1. Figure out how to fit 3 beds into the boys room. Thankfully 1. the ceiling is 9ft tall. 2. We only had to buy 2 things from home depot to do this project
Jeffrey was a great helper
Love this photo.
6. Jeans. . . when did boys jeans get so thin!?!?!?!?! I needed to find some for Will and Iowa had a tax free weekend this past one. I could not believe that all jeans had become so thin. I think it is a conspiracy so us mothers have to buy so many pairs! Hopefully the 5 pairs I have for Will will last for the year.
7. Birthday #31 Sunday was my birthday. we went to church and had some friends over for dinner. It was a good day. As I looked back on all my many years I could only think of 1 regret or 1 thing I would go back and change. This would be walking when I graduated from UNLV. I'm still bummed about that one. Mostly because I will never have a tassel. Silly I know
8. Chris cooked my birthday dinner and boy was the chicken parm awesome!!!!! Plus I got Funeral potatoes!!! Love his cooking
9. This is our last week of free lunches at the park. The kids actually ate their whole lunch. This was a first. It was actually pretty cold on Monday. I thin it was about 82 with a chilly breeze. I almost needed a sweatshirt ;)
10. Friday was baking day. I made way too much bread and sadly most of it is gone. . . nothing is better than homemade wheat bread.
4 comments:
The bunk beds look great! Love it. Is Ann Marie in heaven to be on her own? Lucky girl. We have a family of 5 boys and 1 girls and man did she love having her own room!
Those bunk beds are amazing!!! I'm sure your boys love them.
Buy jeans from Sears. If they wear out they give them a same size for free. I went through probably 15 pairs with Brock. Boys are hard on jeans. I would buy the 3 pairs of the Sears brand so that I wouldn't have to keep the receipt. It works on sneakers anything in their store. Kid Advantage saved my budget when Brock was 4-8 years old.
psycho me is totally worried about someone falling off the 3rd bunk! (I know, I am a kill-joy) They sure do look like fun! :)
Good luck with the Jeans! Since I shop at Savers I can't give you much advice. (We found Gideon a Polo pair that seem like they will last through 3 kids easily, but I would NEVER buy them full price)
Enjoy having Chris home! :) Yipee!
Post a Comment