Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

 1. Did you know it snowed here on wed? My kids were in heaven!!! they were outside an hour before the bus came. Jeffrey Stayed out for even longer. Jed. . . who hates all things warm related. refused to wear pants and in the last photo you can see what happened. Later in the week I was putting the red jacket on him. He was say I hate the fat jacket. so funny!

Here Jed and Jeffrey are before I could get Jed's jacket and coat on.



 I told Annmarie to get pants on. . . this is what I get. She loves her some skirts!


Putting the boys to work :)

Jed doing what every kid does. Eating snow. notice how wet his sweat pants are? yeah he and Jeffrey took a long hot shower when they came in. 

2. I started and as of (4:40am child woke up couching and sleep during pregnancy not happening so much) this morning had all strips cur out for a quilt for Marian for Christmas. I forgot how much I enjoy doing this. I also forgot how time consuming it is. Not sure if she reads this so no photos until after Christmas.

3. I was released from my calling in the Relief Society ( ladies organization at my church) presidency. I think it had something to do with we moved out of the boundaries ;)  I really enjoyed the calling and realized how much I really do enjoy being in relief society.

4. Chris has been really busy with school and Church these past few weeks. I love to see him when playing with the kids. They love wrestling with their dad and love to be with him. I'm so thankful that I was lucky enough to marry a man who loves me and who loves all of his kids. Chris is such a wonderful man and I am so thankful for him.

5. On facebook I've been daily posting things I'm thankful for. I have been amazed at how many things I have to choose from on a daily basis. for example yesterday I noticed how my kids bus stop, is much calmer, and I love their bus driver. She greats them each by name each morning when they get on the bus. I love that!!! I cannot tell you how happy I am for my kids with this move. They are in a great school and this town is still "small" enough that it makes me think a little bit of Victor.

6. Speaking of how wonderful Chris is. On Saturday night I was starting to get a massive headache, I took Tylenol (I hate this stuff does nothing. . . only down side about pregnancy) and went to bed. I woke up with an even worse headache that last most of the day. Chris went to the store early to get me some "medicine." (aka Mt dew which I have really grown to hate!) He also got me some Chocolate milk because he knows I love it. Such a sweet sweet guy. I'm so lucky!!

7. This past week I have been reminded of a quote "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." With the stuff going on in our society and our world today I have realized how true this is. It has made me think lots about how and what I should do to not good fall in my home or where I live. 

8. We got a piano! The kids are so excited. They actually have been great with it. We found it on craigslist. We don't have books yet (if you have any you don't need we'd love them!). Will keeps asking when he gets to take lessons. . . hopefully by the time we get him lessons he still wants to play.

9. After reading a friends blog I hope that I do not give of the impression that I lead a perfect life, or you think I'm trying to fool you all. I do not. All you have to do is come by my house unannounced and you will see that disaster that is my house. Or see me when my children or being. . . themselves :) I think secretly this is why I don't take many photos :) We have our challenges and many times we do not feel the need to write poor is me on my blog. 

10. Some day (in the next few weeks) I will post my list of most and least favorite songs. I will do this because on Saturday I turned on the radio and what was the first Christmas song of the season I heard? one that is not a Christmas song but they always play it as one. One I can't stand and seriously hate!!! What song is it you ask, maybe you already know because you can't stand it too!! "Same Old Lang Syne" by  Dan Fogelberg. really I can't start because this post would never end. lets just leave it at I do not like it. If you do don't hate me.

2 comments:

Julie Rowse said...

Sooooo glad we didn't get the snow. I think I'm going to cry when it finally does. I'm hoping we make it to December.

Kindy said...

Don't worry about flaunting your perfection...we all know you are:) I think it is funny that we are all trying to find Victor and Fairport Ward.