Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. To start off I created a new blog. I was thinking that I needed to focus on the positives from each day. . . since some days it is very hard to do that. So here goes my new years resolution. posting to this new blog. at least 1 thing that was a great moment of the day. the address is bestpartsoftheday.blogspot.com
I also have it on my list of blogs to the side. Feel free to look at it or not. It is mostly for me to see and be reminded that there are good parts in each day.

2. From my previous post I had a great weekend. Very few things are better than the adult session of stake conference. Check out the post below if you wanted to see my thoughts on that.


3. We have had some hacking kids lately, well mostly Annmarie and Jed. Annmarie has been fine except for at night. Jed just got it this weekend. Needless to say there is a big difference in the coughing ability of a 6yr old and a 3yr old. Thankfully Jed saw a Dr yesterday and this morning he seems to be acting normal.

4. We had parent teacher conferences last week. I love love love my kids new school. It is amazing how much Will has improved in just this short amount of time. I really enjoy both of their teachers. plus the principal remembered who I was!!!! plus the special teachers knew my kids by name. Love this school.

5. I cannot find my camera. but there is an adorable photo of Jeffrey and Jed singing along with this video.

6. Next week is Chris's last week of classes. then on to the dreaded finals. I cannot believe we are almost half way thought. He has be so wonderful and worked so hard!

7. I realized today how lucky I am to be this far along in my pregnancy and still attending the classes at my YMCA. I love the teachers who say we are doing this. . . but not Karen you are doing this. I am slowly modify more and more (mostly anything that is jumping related), and getting slower and slower with my running but hey I can make others feel good because they are not last :) it has actually been a good thing for my pride because I cannot even force myself to keep up with the others who I normal do.

8. My kids have never been cuddly so since Jed has been sick the past few days he has been so cuddly. I must say I love love love this. 

9. Those who really know me know how much I hate to do dishes. Before we moved I would wait to wash dishes until we were out of cups, or bowls or something necessary. We now have a dishwasher and I love love love how it takes about 2 minutes to empty my sink into the dishwasher. Love it!

10. Jeffrey . . .  decided he wanted to cut his own hair while I was napping. . . 


he cut it so close to his head our only option was to buzz it with no guard on. He loves his "bald" head. He says now I'm like Daddy and my hair won't grow back. I love rubbing his head, and this is much cheaper than paying 10 to 15 for a hair cut so maybe we'll keep it this way for a while :)

1 comment:

Jana said...

Ha! At first when you said you had "hacking kids" I thought you were talking about some kid hacking into your computer!

I am so impressed with you and your classes! Keep it up!