Sunday, December 18, 2011

7 on Sunday

Since Chris posted earlier I figured I needed to recap a few things from the previous week.

1. I have great visiting teachers! We have a camera to use until we find one. so no stress of just impulse buying!! Thank you. Also I got a letter in the mail from them which included a book mark of the5 forget-me-nots! Thanks ladies you both rock!

2. I finished and mailed Marian's quilt off!!! that was a huge relief to know it was done before Christmas.

3, On Sunday we went to our new Ward. It is sooo big. There are 90 kids in the primary. The people are very friendly (I am already subbing today in Primary, talk about getting put to work fast)

4. Oh yeah Chris finished his last final!! I cannot believe we are half way through with Law School. . . we are half way through now we need to start thinking about what we are doing once we are done. . . don't like that aspect.

5. Saturday (10th) we went to the 7th Branch Ward breakfast which was wonderful! then that night we went to another Branch Christmas party. We are all Christmas partied out I think.

6. OH how could I forget this one. after all the Christmas parties I looked in Annmarie's hair and guess what? we had lice. all 3 boys are now clean buzzed on there heads. Jed looks like a cancer patient. It is actually quite funny. He always is telling Chris "Dad you're bald." Chris has been enjoying saying "Jed you're bald."

7. I finally found a chair that I can put in the babies room. It was a whole $5. It fits great between the crib and Annmarie's bed. now I don't have to bring the baby down to feed him at night.

No comments: