Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. I love Henry. He really is the best baby ever. He got shots last week and his whole demeanor changed. Poor guy. It made me so thankful for how lucky I am to have great kids.
his 4 month stats are:

Height: 23 1/4 (1 %)
Weight: 14lbs 6 oz (24%)
Head: 16 5/8 (64%)

2. Will (and unofficially Annmarie) had their last soccer game. It was fun, but we are glad for a break from being places Saturday morning.

3. I am so thankful for kind people! cannot tell you what a difference being kind to someone can make for that person. For any of you who have ever been kind to me. THANK YOU.

4. Also I am so thankful for health. Found out news about a friend and made me realize how thankful I am to be healthy and have healthy kids.

5. Chris started classes again on Monday. So glad Lindsay is here to give me some adult conversation.

6. Got to go out with Chris and see MIB III. I really enjoyed it! might be my favorite one. (the villain is really creepy with a nasty hand just an FYI)

7. We voted today in our primary. I always feel so blessed to live in a land where we get to vote, yet so few actually do.

8. Hearing Chris tell the kids bed time stories is the best. They love when it is the 3 little pigs. they all live in brick houses Will has a bazuka, Jeffrey has a flame thrower and Jed has a "snifer" rifle. I added Henry with a grenade.

9. I love the reading program at the libraries. We have gotten about 12 books to keep! love it love it love it. We are probably doing 3 programs this summer. the best thing is that each gives free coupons to Aunt Annie's pretzels! oh how I love them.

10. been working on eating no sugar type (candy, baked goods etc) foods for the past week or so. It has gone ok. I have lost some weight but man I miss my treats. I need some good healthy snacks. (we do have 1 day a week to eat the junk and surprisingly I only had 2 cookies)

No comments: