1. SCHOOL IS OUT!!!! I never thought I would be this excited for my kids to have summer break but I am. I am happy to have them home and no "real" schedule
2. Henry started eating solids. I think he is the one who likes this the least. He is starting to get more used to eating
3. Last day of school photos compared with the first day of school photos. oh my how big they have gotten.
Jeffrey, Jed and Lindsay didn't want to miss out either :)
4. So Lindsay loves Henry (but really who doesn't :) ) but Jed is starting to melt her heart.
5. Henry turned 4 months old. I am so amazed at how much he has grown this last month. He is no longer a baby :( But he is all smiles and boy do we love him and everything about him!
6. Yesterday was Memorial day, it was a crazy busy day it started with a wonderful breakfast at the park with our ward. there was football, playground playing and of course a water fight. We had a blast!! then the day ended with running outside with kids, biking and just playing. It was a great day!
7. Chris and I got to go to the temple on Saturday. . . all by ourselves! It is amazing how wonderful the temple is, but also how much more wonderful it is when you don't have to stress about kids.
8. I taught my first H.E.A.T class on Thursday. I thought for my first time it went pretty well. I figure I have been going for the last 1.5 years so I should at least know what I should do (hopefully everyone else thinks that too)
9. Summer things to do. So I am terrible at just letting the kids sit and watch TV etc. so I made a list of 5 things they have to do every day before they can watch or play any media. Make beds, read 20 min, put all clothes away, and 3 pages of workbooks done. So far it has worked great!!!
10. Will finally read a whole chapter book (at least at home) It was Diary of a wimpy kid. Yeah for him learning that reading can be fun! (He has also discovered Calvin and Hobbes!!!!!!!)
1 comment:
I loved the picture of Jed kissing Lindsy!( i'm on my grandma weatley's computer)
Emilie
Post a Comment