Things have flown by, plus Chris is home so I really like doing stuff with him so we are a day late.
1. Chris got an A- in his most disliked class of the whole entire 2 years. So proud of him (for those who don't know all grades are on a curve so anything above really a B is awesome)
2. Today Henry went swimming for the first time ever. Lindsay was great with him and he loved every second of it.
3. Henry also at rice cereal today. He has been way crabby which I thought was a teeth issue (he will be getting number 1 any time now) but yesterday he ate tons. like an 8 oz bottle then 2 hours later 12 more ounces. So today we moved on the the cereal and he seemed to like it.
4. Saturday night we played wiffle ball as a family. It was so much fun Lindsay sent some photos but I am so tired now and do not have the patience to add them
5. We registered for the Great River Ragnar. it is Aug 17-18. I think we have about 7 90% people so I am so excited to get running (because I only run when I have a reason to).
6. Mothers day was great. Chris made a great breakfast and great dinner. Sure love him and all that he does for me.
7. Chris and the kids have started a new game. The toss a ball on the roof and who ever catches it or gets it first gets points. The kids love it. It is a great way to get them to work on their
8. Lindsay and I are attending our mandatory CPR/First aid training. It has been a while but very little has changed.
9. Last night Jeffrey's team played Annmarie's team for practice. It was so much fun. Annmarie has truly improved. Jeffrey is all Sherwood and has no desire to go beyond midfield. I do what I can to encourage the Defense in the family :)
10. Lindsay has been wonderful!!! Chris and I get to go on weekly dates now and she is a great helper at home to. Love having her here.
No comments:
Post a Comment