Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

finally some photos :)

1. we have been so busy!!! swim lessons, kids fit, me teaching and taking a class on "how to teach" group exercise. So glad this week looks. . . pretty much the same.

 2. here is our new toy. The kids love it and I do too. They have so much fun and our grass is about the only green grass in the neighborhood because of it.





3. Henry has done way too much this past week. He now rolls back to front (thank goodness for that. He doesn't sleep so well on his back). His second tooth also cut yesterday (6/16). His food choices are also expanding. He is finally like sweet potatoes, squash and now carrots. Apple Sauce is his favorite by far. He is such a happy happy boy!


did I mention he loves this? it is a little worn but hey he is the 5th


any thoughts on who you think he looks like in this photo below?




4. Annmarie makes me laugh. I would totally do this as a kid and had to get a photo of her doing it too. 


5. I taught a lesson on Alma 5 on Sunday. In there it talks about having the light of Chris in our eyes. and having His image in his continuance. While talking in class it reminded me of someone I know. My Grandfather. Forrest Jensen. He is such a wonderful man and truly has the light of Christ in him. I hope someday to be like my grandfather and his wonderful example.

6. In my class I got to take about being a Fitness Instructor. I had a test I had to take and pass. there was science stuff in it so it was a bit difficult. It was great to pass the test but I wish I got 1 more right so I could get a 90%

7. I am so thankful for the examples of great people there are around me (near and far). I love that people are willing to help a great friend of mine even though they know so little of her, and will do it because she is my friend. Thank you to all of you who have helped me out or helped out those I love! thanks

8. Saturday night Chris and I went out with Lindsay. It was a blast and she is her fathers daughter. She is learning well and are so thankful for her. We will be so sad to see her go on Sunday. The kids are not excited to see her go.

9. Since Lindsay is leaving before our Anniversary she is so kindly watching our kids this weekend so we can escape for a few days. So excited for the trip and so thankful for her.

10. I always disliked eating dinner with other couples when everyone else had served a mission except for me. I was always sad that I didn't get the chance to really study the scriptures the same that they did. Thanks to my calling I get that opportunity now (not quite as intense, but the opportunity none the less). So thankful for Heavenly Father and his willingness to let me work on this weakness.






1 comment:

Lydia said...

I found your blog stalking Dana's. You are so cool. =) I need to get over being a selfish hermit and hang out with you more. Seriously, you and your hubby seem so fun.