1. there will be no photos this week. Why because our mouse doesn't work on the home computer anymore. I an right click all I want but trying to use the left one does nothing. I never knew how frustrating it is to use a computer with out a mouse.
2. It has been really really hot here. We are in a heat advisory that lasts from today until Saturday. I'm not looking forward to this week. But on the positive side we have an AC unit that works great. we can still go to the Y and our cars have cold ac as well. So thankful for that blessing in our lives!
3. We have been watching some awesome soccer the past weeks. The Euro 2012 cup was one that was a blast to watch. Even Will got into the habit of watching and he reminds me of my mom (probably me too but I don't want to admit it). He gets all excited and every time the ball is in the box he thinks there will be a goal. Love his enthusiasm.
4. Chris's trial that should have started yesterday was postponed until September. He has so sad. He will most likely be doing something different and will not get the chance to try that case.
5. Henry oh yeah he is getting on all 4's and moving himself forward. Gotta love having the over achievers.
6. Friday night we went swimming at the Y with the kids. It was so much fun. I love doing things like that with my kids. We came home and ate pizza. then off to bed. Love speedy nights where everyone has fun.
7. I have made 2 discoveries this past week. 1. Laundry never ends!!!! it just keeps piling up. 2. when you go to bed with a clean house you are much happier when you wake up. I know these are not life altering revelations, which most of you probably already know, but I am sometimes a bit slower to learn these things.
8. Jed has made huge huge huge improvements with swimming. He jumped into the water and actually swam (dog paddled) to his teacher this week!! He also is getting away from doing the death grip while in the water. I am so glad that he is learning!
9. Annmarie loves to read (no news flash here) but she read Diary of the Wimpy kid in 1.5 days. I love love love that I have a reader. And Will is still loving to read.
10. Went running yesterday morning with my boss/friend/teammate for Ragnar. First time I think I have ever had a running buddy. I think I really like it (not the hot sticky but the buddy). (PS we are still a few runners short if you want to join us in Aug)
No comments:
Post a Comment