Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. Saturday was Chris and My 11th Anniversary. I cannot believe that it has been that long. That was the best decision I have ever made! So glad he choose me :)

2. Swim lessons have started again. I love to see the improvement my kids have made. Will is doing so much better this week. He has been diving, and doing backstroke with out drowning, and is beginning to do rhythmic breathing with his front crawl. Jeffrey has lucked out he has 2 kids in his class and his teacher has no issues letting him practice his diving as well. He loves it. 

3. Koni and her family swung by on the 4th. We had fun play outside, and watching stuff on YouTube. Glad my kids got to see them since we will not see them at the reunion

4. The 4th was very uneventful for us. It was just way way too hot here. Last week we seemed to stay inside a lot. 

5. Saturday night Chris and I went to a new friends house with 3 other couples and had a great time eating and playing games. Love evenings like this. meeting new people, making friends, laughing and having a good time.

6. Jed has started throwing up again. Poor guy. He is back on his meds and is doing better. Guess he will not be medicine free any time soon :(

7. Chris went into work and asked for the week of our family reunion off. They told him sure. . . then later that day he was asked to work on a case that starts the Tuesday we would get back from the reunion. . . guess He's not coming. Wish me luck next Friday as I drive to Denver alone with 5 kids. Hopefully I will have hair when the reunion starts :)

8.Sadly this week my ragnar team lost the one person I was most excited about running with. But on a positive note I found 6 random strangers to run with. SO our team is set (thank goodness) and I really only have to worry about 6 people not 12. 

9. Henry is starting to move more and more. . . I know the crawling with soon begin in earnest. Guess the floor has to be kept a lot cleaner now

10. Spent a few hours at a friends house today. The kids played outside and had a blast. Thank goodness it is not back into the 80's and not the 100's. Makes me love living here again.

and random photos

The kids made Pilot Henry with swim goggles


Henry is working out already, working on push ups

Annmarie has discovered how to take a photo of herself



Henry eating real food


Having a healthy after dinner treat




Henry trying to eat his toy, while trying to learn how to crawl


Jeffrey being awesome and feeding Henry


Have I mentioned that Henry wants to move?


Love love love this outfit that I got from craigslist in Seattle 5 years ago almost exactly. 




3 comments:

Julie Rowse said...

I'm glad you're team is complete. Sniff, sniff.

Rachel said...

Good luck on the drive to Denver!

Yes, that Easter egg hunt was at Greg's. My kids had a great time. You need to come visit Greg sometime soon! :) I'd love to see you.

Jill said...

Hee hee, that picture of Henry wearing the goggles made me laugh. Also the one Annmarie took of herself reminds me of some we have from wedding receptions of you doing the same thing. Guess you guys are a lot alike (must be a Sherwood thing!). At least she doesn't steal other people's cameras yet! Can't wait to see you guys!!!!! Drive safe!