1. I found out I can send my camera to Nikon and hopefully get it fixed for free. Hopefully this will be free :)
2. We went to Nauvoo on Monday. We went with another family. Which means that Chris and I got to go together!!! it was so wonderful! Love going to the temple with Chris
3. Saturday we had a BBQ for the Law students in the LDS law society. It was fun. Nice to be around others who are in the same situation.
4. Jed went to preschool today for the first time. He is signed up for it. I am not sure he will do it long. I keep going back and forth between sending him and not. It appears that he will be going, as of today. He loved it and was so happy. We shall see how it goes and how long I think he can handle being in school that long.
5. Friday night we went on a date with a couple from our ward. It was such a blast to go on a double date with a couple we both enjoyed.
6. I went running Saturday morning with a friend. it was so nice. I love running with people makes the run so much more enjoyable.
7. Chris had no classes or work on Friday so he went to the temple. Love that he wanted to make it to the temple in the month of August so he woke up at 4am.
8. Henry is way too loud at Church. I think I have left sacrament meeting at least 2 times each week. The other classes are just as bad if not worse. Makes me wonder what the next few months will bring
9. Will started going to scouts. He is going a bit early, Chris is in scouts so they said he could bring Will a few weeks early. He is in Heaven
10. Saturday Will said hey it is my birthday month! so instead of a day, or even a week he thinks he gets to have a whole month. Oh boy looks like we have a long month ahead of us. Plus he is really into football lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment