Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. Henry "turned" 9 months this past week. Here he is in all his glory. We are so blessed to have him in our family.





2. Jed has improved in so many ways lately. Here is a photo of him from march and from last week. Eating (or refusing to eat) the same soup. Oh how things can change in a few months! He loves preschool and loves being a big brother.


3. Speaking of eating our kids still love ice cream. . . all of them :)



4. This is a time lapse photos of Henry eating. he starts out so straight up. .

then this happens


then this. I think this means that he is all done

5. Our primary program was this past Sunday  It was so wonderful to have 4 of my kids up on the stand. Chris and I sat close and Henry slept. It was a wonderful time. The kids did wonderful and it was so nice to hear their sweet testimonies.


6. There seems to be a food trend this week. Sunday afternoon we made brownies. The kids love brownies for a few different reasons. to eat them  and to eat the batter.





6. Henry discovered the pot drawer. He loves it. I would rather have him here than our Tupperware cabinet.




7 to say this past week has been a breeze would be a total lie. 2 of our children have been having a very hard time listening and not throwing fits. Oh how I thought we were over this. The joys of parenting.

8. I got to go visiting teaching this week. I must say I truly love the sisters I see. I wish only the best for them and their families

9. I am going to copy my sister again and will be taking a photo each day of something I am thankful for. I will post them here (probably weekly not on Tuesday's).

10. Random item of the week. I wear bandannas when I workout. It keeps the sweat from hitting my eyes, most of the time.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Ok Henry is adorable hiding in the drawer like that. he seriously gets cuter everyday

Tammy said...

Karen, you have a beautiful family. I love when you come visiting teaching. You are so easy going and easy to talk to. I can't wait to see your thankful pictures. That is another great idea.

lori said...

I love this post. I love your kids. I think Annmarie makes me feel the spirit every week. She has the sweetest little voice. Knows every song & sings like an angel.